View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 08:29 AM   #35
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

So when a Democrat speaks he/she is educating us...

But when a Republican speaks its propoganda?

I still love what Lynn Swan said..."I am Republican because I choose to be" ... then in his Key Note address, his 3 points are great:

1. Who am I?
2. What do I believe?
3. How do I act on my beliefs?

He has used this in reference to others in the black community trying to guilt him into voting Democrat and voting based on skin color.

He then goes on to discuss the issues and clearly he believes in the same solutions as the Republican party...thus the reason he supports John McCain.

It's funny to hear Lynn Swan call fellow Black Americans RACIST, yet it is also sad.

This country is no longer about the freedom of speech...as there is no white person who could get away with saying the things that Lynn Swann and the Black Republicans are saying about other blacks.

I love reading about how the Democrats too over after the freedom of slaves and that the Democrats have kept blacks in Virtual Slavery.

It's as if the Democratic leadership are the masters and the democrat constituants are the slaves.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote