View Single Post
Old 11-18-2004, 04:28 PM   #22
Poindexter Einstein
Golden Member

Poindexter Einstein will become famous soon enough
Default RE: Why zone worked for a while vs PHO

Murph, you cant see the forest for the trees - you get so intent on proving someone wrong that you lose of what they say. You and others pointed out my errors. Did I argue? Nope, I acknowledged them.

So when you NITPICK stuff that I pulled right off the play-by-play, minor items that were unintentional and really irrelevant, you dont prove anything either way - but you do come off as a jerk. I had already agreed that I had made an error before - and you wanted to grind me some more on a minor mistake?

Yes, I know, you have told me before - you arent here to make friends, you prefer to come off as a jerk and grind people into the dirt if they say something you dont like - so yep you have succeeded in doing it again.

You dont think Stoudemire was huge down the stretch? You dont think his entrance back into the game was a major swing? So be it. I still say the game swung when he reentered and that the trend of the game changed with his dunk after dunk that NO ONE stopped after he came back in. ~shrugs~
Poindexter Einstein is offline   Reply With Quote