View Single Post
Old 11-18-2004, 04:55 PM   #25
Poindexter Einstein
Golden Member

Poindexter Einstein will become famous soon enough
Default RE: Why zone worked for a while vs PHO

"And like I said, I do not believe that your 'mistake' was unintentional."

Then screw you - you are both wrong AND an ass. It didnt effect my point either way, and as you yourself noted, the differences were minor and looked like what I said.

When Stoudemire left, it was a 3-point Phoenix lead if we are getting technical - but my point was that PHOENIX WAS AHEAD. When he came back in, Dallas was ahead by 3 (though it looked like 5, the way my play-by-play sheet was printed), but the point was DALLAS WAS AHEAD. The point was, the lead swung when he was out, and swung back the other way shen he returned.

Did he dunk on Bradley down the stretch? Yep and on everyone else too. Does it matter that the only shot he missed in the 4th quarter was when Bradley was on the bench? Not really. If you want to get down to the minor seconds of who was in for every one of his 15 points from the time he entered to the end, that is such minutae that it loses the point: he was an unstoppable beast with 15 points in the final 8 1/2 minutes of the game. Phoenix was BEHIND when he entered, he scored 15 of their last 24 points, and they won fairly easily (with the lead reaching 10).
Poindexter Einstein is offline   Reply With Quote