View Single Post
Old 11-18-2004, 05:26 PM   #29
Poindexter Einstein
Golden Member

Poindexter Einstein will become famous soon enough
Default RE: Why zone worked for a while vs PHO

"P.S. I love your posts. "

Saying that does NOT assuage my anger over your jerk-level statement that i supposedly INTENTIONALLY posted an error in facts in what I offered. I did make errors - and guess what, I acknowledged them. To then act like I am intentionally trying to deceive, to prove a point, is insulting, degrading, and offensive.

If you "love" my posts, you owe me an apology. You act all high-and-mighty with your "i wont insult" crap - when your insult was the one that triggered my anger. I am not impressed in the least with the way you compare yourself to other boards, when you intentionally inflame. How are you any different, other than your insults with a "better than everyone else" condescension added?

Note that I did NOT nitpick YOUR supposed facts that painted Bradley in a better light than the facts were - you made several factual errors in that stuff. But you didnt correct it yourself with the same vigor you correct me - why is that? And note - i dont have an agenda against Bradley, so this has NOTHING to do with making him look good or bad either way, from where i sit.

If crappy behavior is NOT appropriate for this board, then you owe me an apology - cause if you have any clue about my posts, then you know I have always made every attempt to offer accuracy with my arguments. And this was no different.
Poindexter Einstein is offline   Reply With Quote