View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 09:26 PM   #96
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilmav2
The Majestic is one of the best kept secrets of the metroplex. I know Chumdawg has posted about this before, but their general specials on good beers and booze generally crush those of every other liquor store that I know of in the Dallas-Fort Worth area...
Indeed. If you are a beer lover, this place is like Nirvana. Not only do they have the best selection I have been able to find in Dallas, but they always have excellent specials. For example, the lovely Paulaner Salvator was going for $6.50 a couple weeks ago, down from $9.49. They seem to always have a twelve pack of something good for anywhere from ten bucks to thirteen or so. The Spaten Oktoberfest is presently something like $10.50, down from about $16. Newcastle Brown Ale is at the same price, if that is more to your taste.

Basically I just try whatever they have on sale, which broadens my range of experience at the same time it fattens my wallet. The best of both worlds!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote