View Single Post
Old 09-29-2002, 05:25 PM   #16
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Aexchange and Just211 thanks for holding down the quincy haters while I was gone lol. He made 70% of his passes and if that ball he through to Galloway would have been Rambo ro Bryant or someon taller that could easily be a catch. I have no clue to why Galloway slowed down unless he thoguth eh had too. I think we can all agree that we dont know if Quincy will be a good qb but we are giving him the benefit of the doubt and thats what Quincy wants and is begging for but fans like BIO and there are plenty others just dont want to see him back there. How can u complete 70 percent of your passes and over 200 yards and have a okay game?

It was a good game. He didnt lose the game for us and thast what we need from Quincy. How can u give Cundiff credit for the win and not Quincy? Quincy is the one who got us in field goal range. I dont know if Quincy is inconsistent because this is his 12 game as a pro but i see him maturing and when he brought us to field goal range showed maturity.

Can someone explain why when we lose its Quincy's fault but when we win it has nothing to do with Quincy our qb? Ridiculous lol.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote