View Single Post
Old 09-29-2002, 05:57 PM   #20
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

<<

<< Quincy cannot throw a decent pass over 10 yards. Period. He fumbles, he throws dumbass interceptions and he is often tiems confused. He was ok at best today...ok may be too much credit. The defense and Cundiff get credit for todays win. Crater does not.

Just211- how is the Quincy Apologists Club faring these days?
>>

hes fumbled twice this season, both in the last game. hes thrown 3 interceptions thru 4 games, against 4 very good defenses. texans, titans, philly, and the rams. he's on pace to throw 12 interceptions this year. i would hardly say hes NEARLY as bad as you make him out to be. in addition for god's sake, his first pass was a really nice touch pass to antonio bryant for 20 or 30 yards.

the defense gave up nearly 300 yards of passing to a backup qb. they werent able to get any consistent pressure on martin, and would have lost the game if not for the fact that martz throws the ball on a 3rd and short instead of running it.

bottom line is, cundiff doesnt make that kick if not for 2 factors.

1. martz throwing the ball on 3rd down instead of running it
2. carter not driving the cowboys down the field to set up that kick.

if you want to say carter is a poor QB, then back it up with statistics instead of just railing away with the same crap all the time about him.

if i wanted crap out of someone, i'll just squeeze joe joe's head.
>>

I agree Aexchange with teh whole post. All you hear is that Quincy is a bad qb then someone brings up what ever other qb is doing in the league. Take inconsideration this guy is basically a rookie qb. After this season you can judge and say he sucks if he continues to play inconsistent but am I wrong or is it that every rookie in the NFL after 12 games isnt a superstar?

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote