View Single Post
Old 09-29-2002, 06:03 PM   #21
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

<< You guys will change the tune when Carter is out of the league in a couple years tops....he's just not a championship QB and he shows no potential to be one. You like him and that is fine, but I see nothing in him that shows promise. He is getting by on medioscre performances. Like I said before, he had an ok game. If the other positions were such that that was all we needed then fine, but it's not. We need a better QB than Crater to challenge for championships. >>

When ur offensive line sucks and ur best lineman is out and ur running game sucks im suprised Carter isnt playing worser than he is. I have no problem with Quincy not being a good qb if thats the answer. Im just givin him the benefit of the doubt because he has earned that much. I just dont undertand how u can judge a guy on 12 games wheter or not he is a championship qb thats what is teh funny part about this. Aikman showed no potentail after 12 games Mcnabb showed none the list goes on. After 12 games these guys are rookies and they play the hardest position in the league. No excuses for Quincy here but he is doin what qbs previously before him are doin.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote