View Single Post
Old 09-29-2002, 06:56 PM   #23
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

<< Doc, I'm not saying your not a Cowboy fan, I'm saying your a Quincy hater. You have posted &quot;he sucks&quot; too many times to be anything else. You ignore is good play, and just say he sucks. I could understand this if he was not completing passes, or throwing a lot of picks, or panicing in the pocket. I see none of this. He's completing near 60%, and hasn't thrown more picks than TD's. Other than against Houston, he hasn't looked lost in the pocket. He shows great poise, especially considering not very many people have his back. But I bet you his teammates do, and thats all that matters. >>

Except Coslet. I think its clear as day that Coslet wants Hutchinson well atleast by Hardknocks. ANyone notice how all the compliments he gave Chad and not even 1 to Quincy? Im not sure whats up with that but another thing I noticed how relaxed he looked in the pocket towards the end of the game and the most crucial. I find it when Q is more releaxed he plays smarter moves and now I dont know if this was because of Rams defense or he is just starting to feel relaxed.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote