View Single Post
Old 09-29-2002, 07:44 PM   #29
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

<< But you can't take away his interception dude. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quincy hater is too harsh Just211. I don't hate the guy, I just don't think he is the QB of the future. He is what we are stuck with because of a dumbass move by Jerry Jones. I really hope he astounds me since that would mean my Boys would be winning football games. Dallas should be 3-1 right now, but 2-2 is better than I thought (I thought 1-3 at this point before the year began). Quincy just doesn't show me diddly squat.
>>

When just2121 calls you a hater im thinkin Just is talkin about the other hating and not the hating a player. He is meanin hatin which means when u just hate ON the guy rather than hate him as a person. For instance u say he sucks and say he fumbles and makes dumb interceptions but u dont point out his good things and u give Cundiff the win for the game while Quincy put him in field goal range. Thats called hatin. Or as we call it hateration.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote