View Single Post
Old 09-29-2002, 08:53 PM   #31
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Kurt Warner? On this board? If I lived in St. Louis and they were my team I would probably bash his start too. The fact is I am a longtime Cowboy fan not a longtime Rams fan. That is just dumb. Carter has yet to show me anything good. If you want I guess I can start making posts like, "I'm glad Quincy only fumbled once today" or "Quincy is a stud at throwing the short dump pass that a ten year old could throw" or maybe you prefer the more positive, "Quincy got six reads correct today and only made 32 attempts". To call him a future star is retarded. To call him anything but a struggling QB is a waste of time. NFL defenses leave the long ball open all the time because Quincy can't hit the open guy past 15 yards. Until he can, he will be nothing more than a below average QB in this league. For those stats lovers..Quincy has only won the QB battle in one game and even then it wasn't by a lot (McNair). He's lost the stat battle to Carr, McNabb, and Jamie Freaking Martin. I guess I'll start hearing the "stats lie" argument from those that have been demanding stats now huh?
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote