View Single Post
Old 09-29-2002, 09:23 PM   #39
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Didnt Carter through liek 4 deep balls and all were completed but 1 that was picked off? The most notecable one was teh one to Bryant in the first quarter. Carter hastn thrown any deep balls so we dont konw but I watched last season and even somtiems this season Carter can throw the deep balls but its hard to when u have a rookie reciever and a short Galloway who gets double and tripled team. Look at me im given Carter excuses but u guys give no one no choice. Carter had a good game for a rookie. He lost the battle to Martin whoopie but he won the battle between Mcnair and u all u do is give some excuse like "it wasnt by alot". Regardless he won those stats so acknowledge Quincy for his wins just as u do his losses. You cant have 1 way without the other. This my friend is called a Hater. U hatin on Quincy for whatever reason I have no clue. By the way Martin didnt start this game Warner did so therefore he beat Warner.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote