View Single Post
Old 01-15-2008, 11:21 AM   #8
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

nadal has never made it past the quarters in a major on hard court and likely wont ever do so. His game just doesnt lend itself to that. His style puts such a pounding on his legs on the hard court and when you expand that to 5 sets he just cant recover fast enough. Honestly on any surface but clay no one can touch fed when hes really into it(ie a major).

i think roddick will make the finals assuming he isnt in feds draw(i didnt look). I expect a strong showing from blake. Hes great on hard courts, grew up playing on them, and he has the best court coverage in the game.

if youre gonna watch a match in round 2 watch safin/baghdatis(i butchered that spelling). Even though i cant spell his name, baghdatis is my favorite player aside from fed.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote