View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 02:14 PM   #10
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidel
i agree about federer, who wouldn´t. I disagree about Nadal. Sure his game is best suited for clay but he has allready won 3 masters events on hard, so it´s not like he´s not capable on hard. with the physical style he plays hardcourt tends to wear his body down quick though, you´re right about that. the effect is that he´s often been injured during hardcourt season. he will win a major on hardcourt thought.

as for no one one being able to touch federer, there are a few guys around who can beat him on hardcourt on a very good day. most noticeably nalbandian who is 4-4 on hard vs. federer. but sure federer has been totally dominating the majors exept roland garros.

roddick and nadal could meet in the quarterfinals, this should be interesting, as nadal has won their only meeting in recent years which was last year at some masters event (hardcourt).

the quarter of the draw with baghdatis and safin is so stacked. nalbandian, hewitt, djokovic and ferrer are also in it. easily the toughest quarter of the draw.
the difference is all of those masters series are 3 sets not 5. I think he will win wimbledon at some point but i dont think he'll ever win a hardcourt major.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote