View Single Post
Old 08-18-2006, 01:34 PM   #15
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocelot_ark
I'll be really impressed if Charles averages over 6 a carry.

And the OLine thing is something that I don't care to argue. We're pretty much always a top rushing team. That's pretty much the ONLY thing Arkansas has been good at since 99. Is Arkansas' line more talented than UT's? Probably not. But you can't argue with the results.
I didnt mean to imply that Arkansas had a bad oline. As a matter of fact they have a very good oline. I just dont feel that they are the same as UT. Ut has a top 5 oline in the nation pretty much every year. Arkansas has a top 30 or so Oline. Still a very good oline but on a different tier.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote