View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 12:01 PM   #82
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Call me crazy but I think Kemba is going to excel in limited as the 3rd PG.

Keep him around 12-16 MPG's and that should finally fix the ball handling issues off the bench.

By years end I want to see Green starting or playing 28-30 minutes per night. I know some fans are still down on him but I think he's our best on ball defender now.

I'm not saying this team is better than last years team but if they somehow managed to get a rim protector who knows how much better they can become with a shot blocking presence on floor.

The two guys I think the Mavs could get if they truly wanted to is R.Holmes or Mo Bamba.

I prefer Bamba because he also has a little range.

If they could step into the playoffs with Luka, Dinwiddie, Green, Wood and Bamba that could make some noise.
I think DFS is getting lost here on best on ball defender. Best and most active overall defender, that's Green for sure. But his lone weakness on defense has been 1-1 man and even that's not horrible. If he can shore that up, he's one of the best defenders in the league.

I'm all for a big man trade and shake up, just don't see the Mavs FO doing it. They love Powell and Maxi too much and have committed to Wood and McGee otherwise. Of course, assuming one of those 4 wouldn't be included in such a trade.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote