View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 01:17 PM   #84
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
Welp, Wood definitely didn't help his starting case as the current staff will lean on it. Not saying it's right as you can't point to one game, but I wouldn't put it past Kidd.
Well the bad Wood game gets shot down by THJ's quote after the game saying it was a relief that they put him in the starting lineup to give him that confidence. Meanwhile, they are doing everything possible to kill Wood's confidence and never starting him.

So perplexing.

You know, I never hated Rick. Disagreed with a lot of his lineups and thought it was time for a younger coach to guide Luka (which didn't happen). But I'm really growing to hate Kidd.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote