View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 03:12 PM   #85
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Well the bad Wood game gets shot down by THJ's quote after the game saying it was a relief that they put him in the starting lineup to give him that confidence. Meanwhile, they are doing everything possible to kill Wood's confidence and never starting him.

So perplexing.

You know, I never hated Rick. Disagreed with a lot of his lineups and thought it was time for a younger coach to guide Luka (which didn't happen). But I'm really growing to hate Kidd.
I think Kidd has helped Luka in some ways where Carlisle couldn't. But, that's not an endorsement for what's occurred this season. I do agree with your assessment now that I saw Tim's quote and pretty obvious what that can do for a player. The Wood situation is just bizarre. My only guess is the defense is that bad and he's not making an effort, I've just seen otherwise from a fan's perspective.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote