View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 04:15 PM   #87
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
I think DFS is getting lost here on best on ball defender. Best and most active overall defender, that's Green for sure. But his lone weakness on defense has been 1-1 man and even that's not horrible. If he can shore that up, he's one of the best defenders in the league.

I'm all for a big man trade and shake up, just don't see the Mavs FO doing it. They love Powell and Maxi too much and have committed to Wood and McGee otherwise. Of course, assuming one of those 4 wouldn't be included in such a trade.
Dfs used to be our best defender/on ball defender. Green is who I'm mixing in on SGs . He and DFS are a decent combo to throw at SGs and Curry type pgs. Dfs has been blow by so many times this season its sad to watch. He's dropped off the good defender list far as I'm concerned.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote