View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 11:49 AM   #38
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

What Utah might do though is AK to Dallas, Terry to Seattle, and Wally to Utah.

Utah gains offense loses defense, but cuts two years out of payments guarenteed to AK.
Seattle gains a vet shooter to lead that club, and loses a player that would probably be taking time from Durant -- when they already need Durant and Green playing all they can.
Dallas gains defense, loses a little offense, but doesn't have to play small then to get their best 5 on the floor. Also Terry's contract is what makes him the one to move, if you are trying to obtain AK -- not becuase of his play versus Harris's play.

The numbers I gave above came from NBA.com/players/ then the stats of the individual players during those years (you know add all three years, and then divide by 3). Admittedly I used the Jets last three years to the three before this last one for AK, since I thought AK was horribly used this last year when Boozer came back.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote