View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 01:38 AM   #72
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
The guy behind me at the Kings game said "Who the is #3?! Get him off the court!" the moment Roddy made one mistake. I wanted to slap that guy so hard. Not only did he not know who Roddy was, but he thinks he's garbage because he made one turnover. Idiot.
Amen, brutha. That's exactly the way I feel about the recent Barea hate. It just shows an extraordinary lack of reason. Actually, I'm gonna blame Dirk. I'll call it the Dirk Standard. Dirk is out there playing like a Greek god, and I guess as a result some people have come to expect that from every Maverick. Guess what? Mere mortals don't play that way. Mere mortals are going to make mistakes here and there. It's like people don't even realize how good Dirk is, when they start applying that standard to everyone else.

It's gotten so bad that even when guys aren't actually making "mistakes," their head on a pike is being called for. Very frustrating.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 11-21-2009 at 01:55 AM.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote