View Single Post
Old 10-26-2022, 05:41 PM   #119
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt_dobber View Post
saw a lot of missed opportunities in last nights game.
Giving up 40 points in the first qtr. and us playing uninspired in the 1st.
Coaching decisions by Kidd with regard to Wood playing time.
Bullock and DFS having a bad night.
Being up 9 points with under 10 min left to play and more than a handful of bad offensive decisions.
Dinwiddie almost dribbling the entire clock more than a few times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I mean McGee hasn't been the defender I hoped he would thus far. I'd still honor the promise to start him but after 3 games, I'd sit Bullock and bring him in with THJ and Josh. They seem hell bent on SD starting and bringing him back in to run the point when Luka sits.

Nothing changed in regards of 2 way players. Dfs and Bullock are 100% reliant on being set up. This lineup isn't setting any tone defensively. It seems to be purely based on tenure with Dfs, Bullock and a lure to get McGee.

Dinwiddie, man...that was the part of the game I got the most annoyed at. He was dribbling the effing air out of the ball and seemingly had no idea how to run point. He's absolutely got to figure it out, because we all thought we needed a 3rd ballhandler when we need our 2nd one to actually do his job. He had a pretty good game but man, it was hard watching him run the offense at times.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote