Thread: Bradley...
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2001, 02:23 PM   #4
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Bradley is peaking right now. If his confidence stays up, and he can channel his anger against the other team, then he will be a force to be reckoned with in the playoffs... Bradley has been pushed around and ridiculed for so long, that I really think he plays with more of a fire than most players in the NBA. I think he resents the refs as much as he does, because he probably feels that they let other physical players knock him around early in his career, and they used to never give him the benefit of the doubt when he challenged shots... Now that his abilities and experience are coming together, he is really starting to reach the heights of his potential... I have been saying this for a long time, and have caught a lot of flak for saying it, but I will say it again... Bradley has playoff heroics in his future ... There will be playoff games in the coming years that he will win through his rebounding, shot-blocking, and intimidation... The rest of the country will then realize what Mavericks' fans are now being forced to concede- that Bradley is becoming a great player.
]