View Single Post
Old 11-30-2004, 01:59 PM   #13
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Ro Blackman - Color Commentator Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally posted by: TheBenger
Quote:
T.R.O.L.L.
Maybe I over reacted, but that is no reason for you to call me a troll. I am just frustrated with seeming decline of quality posts and the decline of quality threads here lately. The last thing I want to see is this message board turn into another MavsTalk. Fluff threads like this set the wrong example, especially from a moderator.
If you consider this to be a fluff thread, then by all means just ignore it. I don't think you're a troll, but I really could care less whether you think my thread is a quality thread or not. I think I've contributed enough around here to post whatever I want, whether you think it's fluff or not.