View Single Post
Old 08-05-2006, 11:57 AM   #13
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity
Expanding on my fantasy question... Should I aim to pick up Jones now? In what round?
I really don't know much about fantasy football and how all that works. I will say that Felix is a great special teams player. He also averaged 6.3 ypc last season for 600 some odd yards. Basically, McFadden had what seemed like more 60/70 yard runs. Felix had a lot more 10-20 yard runs. Jones was also great on screens. Under the new OC he just might see even MORE work in that area.

I think Jones was going to get a good amount of carries no matter what. Now that McFadden's out for a while, I can see his numbers being inflated a little bit. BUT, as soon as McFadden comes back his production will fall.

SO - I wouldn't choose him as my primary RB. If there's some sort of "utility player" you can draft, he'd be the guy.