Thread: Heroes
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2006, 10:28 AM   #26
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

I love this show. Partly because it seems to be the second M.Night Shamalyan movie to become the premise of a tv show (6th sense -> medium), (unbreakable -> heroes).

I just hope it doesn't turn out to be like lost, where the story just wanders around with no real point for so long. [preparing to get flamed amidst this group]

good catch with the politician's brother. THe rogue-like powers would be cool.

Do ya'll think the cheerleader's dad is the serial killing head chopper (I forget his name). I was kinda hoping for an X-files type government agent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
You knew something was weird as soon as you saw the comic books already on the stand.
The future-seeing artist was author of the comics.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote