Thread: Goodbye, Mavs
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 01:35 PM   #11
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzledazzle
After watching the Mavs lose last nights game, completing one of the biggest chokes/upsets/meltdowns of a #1 seed, I couldn't help but think of the consequences this would have on the Mavs organization.

Mark Cuban and his look of resignation from the sidelines, realizing that investing in the Mavs was probably one of the worst and least profitable investments of his successful business Career.

A franchise player who rolled over and died during every game of the series. Dirk is not a champion and does not have the heart to take his team on his shoulders and carry them to victory like a champion must (don't hate Baron because he's got this and Dirk don't). In all honesty, Dirk is soft. He is afraid to body anybody up, afraid to take the ball to the basket, afraid to be the guy to make things happen. If he wins the MVP it will be a joke. Unfortunately it is all too likely to happen.

All I could think whiel watching the Warriors celebrate their first playoff victory in god knows how many years was, whats going to happen to this organization? The dejected looks on the face of the players, coaches and of course, Mark Cuban said it all. This team is going to disintegrate and by the looks of it your best years are behind you.

I almost feel bad, but it is the Mavs and Mark Cuban and my team is on its way to the Western Semis. GG Dallas. Don't be mad, you knew your team was Garbo. As for me, I'm a wonderer. As with all good things they must come to an end and it's time for me to leave this board and head on over to the Jazz/Rockets board where I'm going to crawl, lurk , and let their fans know whats coming to them.

I told you not to mess with the Yay, son.

turns out...your drunk
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote