View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 05:28 PM   #44
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmbwinn View Post
Nice article. Even if the bill were 850 billion dollars in actual simulus, I'd have heartburn over it. But, the bill as passed in the House (and authored by Nazi Pelosi, not Obama) is not even a stimulus bill. It is nothing more than the largest pork spending bill ever, showering money on various constituents and favored groups but doing next to nothing to:
1)make jobs or protect jobs
2)stimulate the economy

The only thing I can say in the defense of Obama is that he didn't write that crappy bill. But, I do blame Obama for supporting this crappy bill and pushing it.
This is Obama's bill, period. He's out there promoting it, he's calling out republicans for not supporting this because they are "just too political". He was rated the most liberal congressman in this country...there is nothing in this bill that he's not for.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote