View Single Post
Old 04-08-2023, 05:17 PM   #1463
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
I felt for McGee and Morris in this game. Kidd/Cuban are saying they are not good enough to play when the games are meaningful and too good to play when the Mavs are supposed to lose. AND the group that finished the game must have played 1.5 quarters straight without a rest. They were totally gassed. This is an all time low for the Mavs organization. A total disgrace. I understand the tank, get the pick scenario but still this is a terrible message that further messes with the players' psyche. This was the cherry on the sundae for one of the worst seasons in Mavs history.
McGee was not as bad as some fans might think and I felt the mavs handled the situation with him terrible.

This dude performed well as a backup big on several finals team and your telling me he couldn't get at least equal minutes to Dwight Powell all year.

This organization watched Powell get destroyed by kevon Looney in last years wcf's and yet decided they were going live and die with him again this year.

The game vs Miami Powell was being abused by a 3rd string center who was never on a nba roster most the year and the mavs still refused to play Mcgee.

I personally wish the league does fine their ass for tanking and tbh I wouldn't even care if it cost them a draft pick on top of it.

The FO for this organization led by Cuban is a joke anyway

They only traded for kyrie in order to quiet down the outside noise they were getting.

Cuban don't really give a fuck and I think he truly just wants to build a team but keep it under the luxury tax and use Luka to keep the sell outs going

He failed Dirk after the title team years and he's doing the same approach with Luka

Last edited by Dallas41; 04-08-2023 at 05:18 PM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote