Thread: Libya...
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 09:29 AM   #1
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future
Default Libya...

Just read an article on Yahoo and a line struck me as ironic and funny. Of course, this is coming from a perspective with myself having strong French family ties (My mom is French)

Long and short, as many of you know, I have conservative views mixed in with no doubt confusing views...but at the end of the day, I too am able to laugh at the stereotype placed on the view of the French, especially when it comes to Fighting...

Thus, the funny part of this article:

__________________________________________________ ______________

"France, a leading advocate of military action, said it was cautious about the ceasefire announcement and that the "threat on the ground has not changed."

__________________________________________________ ______________

Here's a link to the article:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110318/wl_nm/us_libya

The state of world affairs has gotten ugly over the past few years...am I naive, is this state of unrest going on all the time, and as an American I and we are simply clueless to what is happening around the world, or is this state...the level of unrest, intensified?

Is it as intense as appears, or is it a perspective of media hype and over reporting?

Is the violence reported, playing on the Psyche of mankind and making things worse?

Has it gotten so bad that the French are advocating offensive actions?
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote