View Single Post
Old 09-30-2020, 10:46 PM   #649
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

My hot take on game 1 is that the Lakers figured out the Heat's zone defense, and the Heat had no idea how to respond. The Lakers also just got incredibly hot from 3, which was totally unexpected, and I don't expect them to replicate at all. They're not typically a very good shooting team. It'll be interesting to see how Miami responds. I expect them to come out guns blazing in game 2. They're too good for the whole series to be a blowout- assuming Bam and Dragic are okay. If they're not, then it's a sweep.

I am however rethinking my initial take that Miami is a really tough matchup for Lakers. Granted, Bam and Dragic left the game early, but still, AD was completely dominant, and it made me realize that Miami is actually really small, and the Lakers are of course huge.

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 09-30-2020 at 10:58 PM.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote