View Single Post
Old 10-02-2020, 11:48 PM   #678
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerLeft View Post
Giannis, and the guy who couldn't play tonight, due to injury.

You might think the Lakers still dominate without the injuries to the Heat's best and third best players, and you might be right, but I think Bam was going to have nights where he was the best player in the series.

It just sucks that the playoffs were THIS good and now we get a Finals product that's THIS bad.
I don't know, Bam certainly would have a better chance than most, but I did not like what I saw in game 1 before he left. Granted, it was a very small sample size, but AD got whatever he wanted. He's still very young though, so maybe in the future he'll be that guy.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote