View Single Post
Old 04-09-2022, 01:46 AM   #22
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
I don't care if Luka only deserved 12 of his 16 techs. He put the team in this position by continually bitching at refs despite knowing (and publicly acknowledging several times) that he had to stop. There was a whole season of this that has now come home to roost.
This is my take as well

We all love Luka but let's not pretend like dude hasn't been in the league long enough now to know the ref's aren't going to cut him any slack.

He admitted it himself that he complains too much and then he stated he was going to just start singing songs in his head.

The guy is always flirting with 16 techs every single year.

Dwight Powell gets knocked upside the damn head every game sometimes he'll plead his case to the refs and sometimes dude just plays on through it.

Luka has had two coaches now who both have basically asked him to chill out or tone it down.

The issue I had with this tech again goes back to the game situation they were by like 20 points it's not going to change the outcome of the game if the ref's miss that call. You simply can't afford to risk it (getting a tech) in that situation.

Mark Cuban didn't win that battle after he spent years going after the ref's and doubt Luka ever wins that battle.
Dallas41 is online now   Reply With Quote