View Single Post
Old 04-19-2023, 04:50 PM   #303
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
I love him and I think he beats the hell out of spending Hardy/Josh and picks to get Bam.

He could go anywhere from 15-45 from what I have seen.

It's hard to say how we'd get him, but at 15, we'd probably want to trade down. At 45, there's a chance to buy a SRP like we did with Hardy.
On Oscar, I was quite perplexed he did not enter the draft last year. There are some decisions that can be just plain dumb and that is one of them. Now he regressed, albeit slightly, but he should not get 1st round consideration IMO. That's where the opportunity comes into play for the Mavs to acquire a second rounder and grab him. If not him, some other prospect will do. Just add talent.

That being said, not so sure Oscar will be leaving. I think they're all at a stalemate, with Kentucky maybe wanting him to leave so they can nab Hunter Dickinson as a transfer from Michigan.

As an Arkansas fan, I'd love for Dickinson to get tired of waiting and head to Kansas or somewhere else and then have that followed up with Oscar announcing plans for the draft.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote