View Single Post
Old 06-07-2021, 04:30 PM   #44
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
I’ll admit to having not watched him a lot. But his shooting percentages are not good. And of course availability is a huge question mark due to injury concerns. Last season he shot 40% from the field and 32% from 3 while with Houston. Once he got to Miami he shot 37% from the field and 23% from 3. He’s never shot above 37% from 3 in his career.
He's not a great shooter by any means. I like more of the fact that he can get easy baskets, has handles and distribute.

Right now I've seen enough to just want guys on this team who can create their own shot and shots for others while Luka is on the bench. If they don't come out of this offseason without getting that its a failed offseason IMO.

Who's the Chris Paul out there that can take this team to the next level like he did for the Suns?
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote