View Single Post
Old 09-11-2003, 04:45 PM   #20
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default would the cowboys be better if....

Quote:
I'm not sure myself.
Then let it go.

Quote:
I don't know if they feel that if they bash Carter more than Bill will sit him on the bench and start Hutch or what. He is our qb. He is going to be our qb all season. Deal with it.
The first part of this quote is just for effect so I will ignore it like it should be. The other aprt though merits response....Has anyone said anything different? You just can't get past this either? Read the damn threads. Process them. Comprehend them. Please. For the love of all things good. Please.

Quote:
Instead of bashing the guy lets talk about what he needs to do to get a win next week in NY. Bashing solves nothing but floods the board full of trash.
If fans didn't critique the players these boards would suck awfully bad. Feel free not to respond though. That is what ultimately fills the board with trash. Trash happens when poster refuse to acknowledge facts, fail to acknowledge other people's statements, and fixate on some bullshit comment that they made up in their own mind.

Quote:
I'm trying to figure out where the Najera bashing came from. Is it because he is mexican? That must've went on while I was away during the draft week.
You bring up racial references at every opportunity. Give ti a rest. It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with stats. Take the time to read some of those threads. murph and kg_veteran put a lot of time and research into them. At least you could do them the courtesy to read, process, and comprehend their statements before you go off half cocked about it being a racial issue.

Quote:
The Quincy Carter hate is going to be there I just don't get how Najera got involved.
If you took the time to read some of the other threads it would become very apparent.

Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote