View Single Post
Old 09-11-2003, 08:41 PM   #40
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default would the cowboys be better if....

[quote]
Originally posted by: Drbio
Quote:
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs
Are you saying we agree with each other because we are both black or because we both like Carter? .....

There you go again with the race card. That's so weak. If you obviously understand it is because you both like Qspare, why even mention it? It's because yo uenjoy playing the card for effect. Oh well.

Yea you are right BIO. I get my jollies off of pulling the race card on a message board.
[img]i/expressions/rolleye.gif[/img]

Let me ask you something Doc. What did you mean by this statement"I expect you to lean to him since birds of a feather flock together."? How am I suppose to take that? I assumed since you have called me a racist before I was agreeing with QCarfan because he was black. I'm not sure why you would even make a comment like that anyway. I was here alot longer than QCarfan was. You should be posting statements like that to him not me.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote