View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 08:47 PM   #30
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

If it did go through.. I would move to Portland...

Unless Lebron James comes to Dallas, I would not be a fan of a Mavericks team that does not have Dirk on it.

Serious Sam is seriously retarded in this proposal.. Im sorry, but SeriousSam.. it is straight up ridiculous. This team needs a new coach more than anything. The rest that follow are (but not limited to): a true starting shooting guard that can defend, an aggressive slasher that also plays aggressive defense, and a more effective low post presence. These things can definitely be had without giving up Dirk or Kidd. Now if a good opportunity presents itself to give up Kidd for some good pieces then I am down, but it should not happen until the last trade window of next season, definitely not this summer. You wait until teams are desperate. .. Dirk being traded.. that should never be mentioned unless it is for Lebron James.

The main point of everything is that we are not a terrible team as it stands.. we have a few bad eggs and a retarded rooster protecting them. Fire the rooster, throw out the bad eggs... and we have potential again. Hell, we still have potential with this current team but I just wouldn't want to go through another year full of hope to be shot down again. We are a hell of a lot better than most NBA teams.... let real bad teams tear each other apart, that is how they stay bad.

things that should be done:
-fire Avery... hire someone that will let players play basketball, AND is defense minded
-trade/drop Josh Howard, Stackhouse, George, Juwan Howard, Eddie Jones(retire)
-keep Bass at most costs! I say at most costs because if a starting piece is available and they have to have Bass (which could likely be the case in most cases) then maybe go it
-pick up 1 or 2 from this group (Mike Miller, Michael Redd, Corey Maggette, Ron Artest. J Rich, G. Wallace, ect)

I have faith that Damp can be an asset on offense.. he just needs a better offensive scheme and for Kidd to be allowed to make plays for him. I have faith in Terry under a new coach as well.. that he can be taken advantage of effectively. I think Allen and Lue can be assets. I know Bass can be. I do not have faith in Howard and the rest are too old and/or bad and/or stupid.

Last edited by Robillion; 04-21-2008 at 08:48 PM.
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote