View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 06:03 PM   #2
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

One bullet that I think we have in the gun is that we have a pretty big sophomore class that never saw the field last year, due to injury. I am really interested in seeing what the Brewster kid can do on the o-line. I am *very* interested in seeing what the Hodge kid from TCU brings to the table. He is supposed to be a special teams maven, but he also might be that hybrid LB/safety that could wreak all kinds of havoc in the defensive backfield. After finiding out how good that TCU program really is, I'm beyond excited to see what Hodge does. And then you have the two Williams kids. And of course Victor Butler, who actually did play as a rookie and show some flashes of promise.

That's a good start. Yes, I would like to see OL addressed prominently in the draft. But if there is a playmaker at the safety position available where we draft in the first, I'm all over that. That's a missing link on our defense, I think. I like Sensabaugh, but I'm not really buying what Hamlin is selling.

Oh, and put me down as a "yes" on Marshall. He's worth the headache.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote