View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 11:38 AM   #491
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkenstien View Post
Look at all of the excitement, fun, and optimisim this game brought up.

...and then look at Howard. I didn't even see the guy celebrating the win or anything. When he was walking back to the locker room he looked like he was pouting and upset about something.

He's a major downer for this team and I can't wait to trade his butt.
Because not he, but Dirk made the game winning shot. IMO, since Avery put Josh as the go-to-guy in the beginning of last season (and uses Dirk as a point forward; simply ridiculous!) he is still thinking he deserves to be the main man on the team. I think he never got over it that Dirk is a better player and the major offensive force of the Mavericks. If we get rid of this dickhead who never learned to be a team player, I will be happy. In his All-Star season he played the second fiddle to Dirk which was (and still would be) his best role. But after Avery fell in love with him and tried to replace Dirk by Josh, he became a numbnut. Ah, I forgot: It seems that smoking pot during the offseason blew his mind completely...

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote