View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 07:12 PM   #504
basketballgirl25
Banned

basketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
I wish we knew how it really was with him. You can assume anything you like based on blurry pictures or whatever, but I'd sure like to know what the real deal is from somebody who knows. I wonder if he still goofs around with them in the locker room...if they're friendly at all...or if he's a huge malcontent a la 'Sean Avery' and he is becoming a cancer?...or maybe everything is fine behind the scenes and he's just upset that he can't be out there with them... I don't think anyone knows any of these things for sure, but it sure would be nice if someone who's there every day could snitch and tell us.
what would be the fun of knowing don't you find it more fun not knowing and reading the media I know I sure do, it makes it more fun not knowing if everything is ok with a team, brings more drama
basketballgirl25 is offline   Reply With Quote