View Single Post
Old 07-14-2003, 09:41 AM   #2
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: 7/14 ESPN Insider - The exodus from the Clippers

Quote:
Sources inside the Jazz, Heat and Nuggets all feel that restricted free agent Gilbert Arenas is returning to the Warriors. His agent, Dan Fegan, hasn't moved off of his $9 million a year demands. All three teams still have interest, but not at that price.
I love Arenas, I do. But, he needs to come off his high horse and bring that price tag down that he's demanding.

As for the Spurs and whether to go with Brand or Rasho? Obviously, you'd go after Brand, but that seems to be the one guy that the Clippers will match any offer. And I figure Brand doesn't want to be stuck in LA for another 5 years. He'll sign the one year deal and become a free agent next season.

The Spurs would be smarter to get Rasho. I think he'll sign with them now that Howard has committed to Orlando.