View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 06:17 AM   #255
Luka's Mom

Luka's Mom is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me.B View Post
If Luka wins ROY or comes close but had an exciting year he’s going to be able to lure players like Giannis. There will also likely be other high level Euro players that will come to come play for the Mavs just to play with Luka.

A couple people here thought I was on crack when I said a dream lineup of these guy is highly unlikely but financially possible.

AD
Giannis
Barnes
Luka
Dennis

If the Mavs are able to get lucky enough to land Giannis it will be much easier convince a guy like Davis to come to the Mavs. Obviously this is a highly unlikely scenario I’m just saying it will be financially possible in 2021, both will be UFA’s, and the Mavs could have the best young backcourt in the NBA.
I can definitely imagine a scenario where Giannis wants to play with Luka. They're of similar age, so they both fit into the same timeline. But in order for this to happen, the Bucks need to screw up. If they put a good enough team around Giannis to be a contender, he's not leaving. He said himself he'd prefer to spend his entire career in Milwaukee.
Luka's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote