View Single Post
Old 02-23-2024, 01:21 PM   #87
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
And it's the same issue they had with Grant IMO who is now flourishing with Charlotte.

I just think it's somewhat of an awkward position offensively when you don't really need ISO ball handling from the position. But Kidd can make it work if he was good enough of a coach.
See though, PJ has shot the 3 ball well in his career before. It will come around, plenty of adjustments coming from a perennial dog team to fitting into a winning rotation with better players for once.

And I'm not sure flourishing is the word I'd use for Grant. He's shot the 3 ball better since the trade, but only once decent rebounding game. He's the shiniest turd on that team and doing what he couldn't do here when guys were out. I think that was his final nail in the coffin here when he produced jack shit when everyone was out.

Promise I'm not targeting you/this comment, I'm just supremely glad Grant is no longer on my favorite team and elated at the upgrade in PJ over him.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote