View Single Post
Old 04-01-2005, 11:19 PM   #28
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:G.O.P. Right Is Splintered on Schiavo Intervention

Quote:
Originally posted by: dude1394
Quote:
"The time will come for the men responsible for this to answer for their behavior, but not today," DeLay was quoted as saying, adding that the grieving for Schiavo and her family was the priority.
As it surely will. It may have to wait until they are standing in front of the pearly gates themselves trying to explain how they starved a woman to death however.
Ha. Congressman Terminix trying to cop an overwrought line from Gladiator? He may have to answer for his own corrupt behavior long before he's even in sight of any pearly gates. Here's hoping his political Judgment Day comes before the next election.

As for issues before a Higher Court, if I saw one line with those 20 jurists and one with Tom DeLay, I know which one I'd want to be in.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote