View Single Post
Old 08-26-2006, 11:30 PM   #25
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

"Terry Glenn has flypaper for hands. I honestly don't think there is a better set of hands in the NFL. Remember, that dude cost us only a sixth-round pick. Pwned!"

He had an inordinate number of drops in his fire year here. I remember one home game in particular, Glenn caught a ball over the middle and as he hit the ground, the ball popped straight up and got picked. Not sure what was affecting him this season but I'm glad he's over it.

There's also the Bledsoe factor. It's clear that Drew feels more comfortable going to Glen then any other receiver on the roster. That includes Jason Whitten who would be a security blanket for most QB's.

Of course Drew's insistence on getting the ball to Glenn may have costs us a couple of games last year. Both the Redskins and the Raiders game ended with Bledsoe going Glenn on short yardage 4th downs and Glenn being too small to power his way for the first (or touchdown in the Oakland game).