View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 03:03 AM   #26
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalger View Post
It's good to have the site back. Thanks to those who took care of the issues.

That said, I hope it's not a worrisome sign that a) it took quite a few days to fix or even react to the problems, b) the moderators initially apparently weren't in a position to reach the only known administrator, who hadn't posted in one and a half years at the day of the attack to make things a little more uncomfortable, and c) the administrator who eventually fixed the problem isn't even known by board veterans like LonghornDub.

Then again, it works, which is nice.
It worries me a little. I love this board a lot and I definitely noticed not having it for a few days.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote