View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 10:20 PM   #204
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Anything is possible, but TMac is infamous for stirring up this kinda stuff to get people riled up. To say he is likely to go there is getting way ahead of yourself.
Just making the points as to why I think he'll strongly consider them over us.
The entire conversation of resigning Parsons is getting ahead of ourselves if you want to look at it like that.

This is a really old team and when we keep bringing in 30+ yo guys (DWill, Zaza, VC, Amare, Lee, Odom, etc...) to save our season and to play with an aging former Superstar it's hard for me to think our situation will be more attractive than what Orlando can offer a 27yo who has aspirations of leading a team.

If we don't perform well in the POs and are virtually bringing back the same team but 1 year older, I don't see that as very appealing when younger teams with more attractive situations are options.

Perhaps Parsons is more comfortable leading vets, and we can only hope he is, but we are fooling ourselves if we think Cuban has created an attractive situation/environment/culture for a young rising star to stick around.

Last edited by rimrocker; 03-02-2016 at 10:43 PM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote