View Single Post
Old 03-03-2016, 11:37 PM   #209
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
If we are able to sign another max player like Howard along with paying Parsons max then we probably do have the upper hand in keeping Parsons but I'm under the impression we won't have enough for two max deals.
Obviously that will depend who we want to resign as well.
We could be pretty competitive with a Howard/Dirk/Parsons/Matthews/DWill starting/closing core and I'm sure that would motivate Parsons to stay...especially with him being the catalyst.

Just think it will be virtually impossible to sign Howard, Parsons and DWill unless Dirk and one of them take a substantially lower salary.
I THINK if we are able to unload Harris and JJ we can sign 2 max contracts. I could definitely be wrong on that though. I imagine Deron's status will be apart of that too.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote