View Single Post
Old 03-07-2016, 02:19 AM   #221
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
I'm just trying to put myself into his shoes. What incentive is there to stay? I've heard ramblings about Orlando which I believe is his hometown. I'd question if they are willing to do what they did with Tobias Harris again since they just let him go.

But this team doesn't have any youth. It doesn't really have a future with Dirk being on his last legs though still playing at a solid level.

What can this organization sell ANYONE to come here? That you get to live in the great DFW area? IT would be a lot easier to sell this team if you had some pieces and some youth. The little youth we do have can't get on the court.
These days they try to sell team culture. Of course, lots of teams can offer that since it's entirely a subjective selling point.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote